Hong Kong Surfing Lesson
WINTER Surfkid Camp
WINTER SURFKIDS CAMP 2023
Surf Camp With Multiple Activities!
Experiencing the Surfers’ Lifestyle!
- Multiple activities to experience surfers’ lifestyle, include surfing; building wildfire on the beach, making your own S’more; Tie-Dye T-shirt workshop & Surf-styled Screen printing.
- Aim to cultivate students’ interest in surfing and improve their surfing skills and techniques!
- Each kid will get a surfboard each during the camp for the surfing activities
- Be independent. Step out of their comfort zone.
- Get positive energy from the ocean! Make friends and become a happy surfer with aloha spirit!
- Coaches will teach different skills including basic & advanced skills according to groups’ progress & individual ability.
- Welcome to kids with different surfing levels! From no experience to improver grom surfers!
- Wet Activities: Surfing+Improving skills
- Dry Activities: Screen printing, Tie Dye Workshop, Fire making skills, S’more & Hot Chocolate time. etc
- Other Activities: Surf Safety, beach games, surf related water games.
- Everyday: half day dry activities & half day wet activities
6 – 14 years old
- 10:00 – 15:30 (3 Days non-overnight)
- Pick up & Drop off at Central Pier No.6 everyday: 8:15- 16:45
- Mainly English
The schedule is slightly different everyday. Activities depends on the wave condition of the day.
10:00 – 10:15 Get Change & Camp Rule
10:15 – 12:00 Dry Activities & Beach Games & Surfing Land drills
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch & Free time; Rehydration & Sunscreen Time
13:00 – 14:45 Afternoon Surfing Session
14:45 – 15:30 Tidy Up & Get Change
Lower Cheung Sha Beach, Lantau
3-Day Camp (October)
A. 18-20/12 (Mon-Wed),2023
B. 27-29/12 (Wed- Fri),2023
C. 2-4/1 (Tue to Thur), 2024
Price for 3-day camp: $3300 HKD/pax
*Discounted Price: $3000 HKD pax
(i) if you register for TWO or more kids*
Prices include: Coach, equipment, Lunch, Photos, Pick up & drop off at Central, Artcraft Materials
*Register before 30Nov,2023 to get extra 10% off!!!
Deadline of registration:
7 days before the each camp starts
(We will close the registration earlier if the camp is full)
Whatsapp/Contact us for the detailed Information Pack:
No more than 1:8 in water ratio
Qualifications of Our Head Coaches :
- ISA (International Surfing Association) Surf & SUP & SUP Surf Coach
- 10 years surf coaching experience
- Over 14years outdoor education & guiding experiences, working with international & local kids and youth
- Well trained & professional Crews